Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Tools For Working Wood - A Fine Company

I just wanted to give a quick shout out to Joel and his crew at Tools for Working Wood in Brooklyn for putting out a great product at a fair price and for going above and beyond in putting out little extras like these:












I just received the Modern Edge Tools booklet today and very cool retro-style mini catalog last year. These are catalogs I'll actually hold onto and not trash after a few months. (Although my wife would probably say I never throw anything away anyhow. Not true.)

Just wanted to not let Joel's good deeds/marketing go unheralded. Thanks Joel and staff!




4 comments:

Rick Lasita said...

Received my copy yesterday, what an outstanding publication and the retro look kicks ass

Marge said...

Excellent pamphlet

Marshal said...

Kept mine as well. Great little read. Great store. I like the education extras.

Cupcake Recipes said...

Very creativve post